Inspiration 300 " So do not weakend and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are true believer. " (3:139)

" Never give up of Allah's mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's mercy, except the people who disbelieve. " (12:87)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Castle

Asslamualaikum and Hi! Well, somehow I end up at Hotel Istana, in the middle of KL. Not for a vacation, but I'm here to give a friend a company. Meanwhile, I captured some pics and try new apps to edit photo.
I like how the colour work itself. The original pic is rich of colour itself, so i add up just a bit.
Just love the design. I don't know what it is about but it's unique and love unique! Well, the apps I'm using is snapseed. The function is pretty much like picasa. I think I'm goin to love this apps so much. You can give it a try if you want. Snap it all, snappy the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment